- Check Out Time: 12:00 noon – all rents are payable in advance
- One camping unit per site.
- Quiet times: 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Pool Hours and rules are posted at the pool. Pool closes during storms and users are required to leave the pool until the danger of lightning is over. NO LIFEGUARD is available for pool. Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No glass and/or food in pool area. Swim diapers required.
- Pets are permitted on a leash, please pick up after your pet and do not leave pets unattended.
- Visitors and guests are welcome, please register at office
- Fires are to be in fire rings only. Please extinguish your fire before retiring and do not leave your fire unattended. Fire ring must remain on gravel. No burning of trash in fire rings.
- Sewer connections must be covered at all times. Do not drop debris in sewer lines.
- Firearms, air guns, bow and arrows, etc. (including fireworks, includes sparklers and poppers) are prohibited at all times.
- Motorcycles may be used to enter and exit campground only. No mini-bikes, 3-wheel bikes, ATV's or golfcarts allowed.
- Messages will be delivered at our earliest convenience
- Please do not wash or rinse your RV or vehicles.
- Please deposit trash in dumpster located at the front of the park by the maintenance shop.
- RV and boat storage is available – ask at office for details.
- Reservations require advanced cancellation notice. A first night camping fee is required to hold your reservation.
- Children should be under parent supervision at all times, this includes activity areas such as the playground, basketball court, etc.
- PLEASE do NOT PARK or DRIVE on our newly seeded grass!! Screen rooms, Awning rooms, rugs, mats, etc. MUST check at office BEFORE installing. THANK YOU!
- Please respect our facilities, report vandalism or inappropriate behavior of fellow campers to the office.
- This is private property. Management is not responsible for accidents, injury or loss from any cause. Any Infractions of these rules may result in eviction from the campground. NO REFUND.
Management thanks you for your cooperation and appropriate behavior.
Rate Schedule for Party of Two
Full Hook-up Back in Site Daily
Full Hook-up Pull Thru Site Daily 30AMP/50 AMP
Additional Person (12 years & older)
Full Hook-up Back-In Site Weekly
Full Hook-up Pull Thru Site Weekly 30/50 amp
Monthly Rate: Please call for monthly rates
Off Site Storage (No Hook-ups):
Storage units must provide current insurance certificate.
If paying six consecutive months of storage rate is $400.00 payable in advance. No refunds if taken out early.
Pull Thru with cable
Back In with cable
Rental Cabin (click here for more information)
$89.00 ($5.00 per extra person after two)
Additional Vehicle(s) per unit overnight, must have car pass displayed
* We honor Good Sam and FMCA, 10% discount on daily rates.
Please present membership card at check-in
* Refunds adjusted on a daily basis
* Check out time is 12:00 PM (Noon).
* All rates paid in advance
* NO REFUND on Holiday Weekends
* We accept cash, personal checks and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover)
Warning: mysqli_close() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /home/forge/www.whittingtonwoodscampground.com/public/policies-and-rates.php on line 101
Club / Rally rates available.